Friday, December 7, 2018

Write a novel review from various blog

Write a review!


Hi guys! In this occasion I’d love to make a review of my friends’s blog from another class, 3F class. Jfi, this is one of many task that I have to completed before final exam 😁 Lol 

Rida Yulianti’s Blogspot



This is my first blog that I would like to review^^ The title of this blog is “The Nature of men and women ”. Well, this blog is talking about  the men and women natural differentiation based on “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus” book. As the example Rida takes a cases if men physical are more strength than women. This blog is very interesting! I’d love to read this blog.

Titushadiwguna's Blogspot


The second blog that I've visit is Titushadiwguna's Blog. This blog's title is “I move  to the Earth”. It’s said if men and women are completely different because they came from two different planets, and this differentiated make ten have differentiation in every field. For the example is when men have a problem, different with a women they will just become very quiet and try to find the best solutions of this problem by themselves. While the women will talk or share their problem to their friend or family. Well, I feel thank you for this blog, because This blog let me know why men never share their problem. 

Febypartininew's Blogspot

Next review is Febypartininew's Blog. This blog title is “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus: it’s about Gender Role”. Honestly actually I feel bored now, cause so far all blogs that I’ve review is about Men are from Mars and women are from Venus books. But however I will still review these blog hehe..


This blog is tell the men and women different habits. And the reasons are because of gender role. the societal norms that dictate what types of behaviors are acceptable for a person based on their perceived sex. There is nothing about playing football that is inherently masculine, and there is nothing about wearing makeup that is inherently feminine. Gender is nothing more than a social construct. Woah Good job! This blog us educated me so well! It’s let me know what the reason of men and women differences is.

Yevielokftn’s Blogspot


This blog is tell the reader about five the differences between men and women according to “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus” book. The most interest example of that five differences between men and women that the writter wrote that in a relationship, men want to feel their attention is needed. In contrast a women want to feel that everything her needs can be completely by someone . I’m totally agree with this blog if  women is not materialistic , but they will be happy if they needs can be completely by someone.

Ilrona’s Blogspot


The last review is lirona's blogspot. Again, the book that I've review is about “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus” book. This blog inform the reader about the uniqueness of men and women , an example is according to their talk way. The men is straight forward, they will saay something without unnecessary detaiks. on the other hand women enjoy talking about these details. Actually this blog has interesting topic, but because of there is no picture here so it's make this blog look ordinary. 

References
https://febypartiniofficial.blogspot.com/2018/10/man-are-from-mars-and-woman-are-from.html
http://llrona.blogspot.com/2018/10/men-and-women.html?m=1
http://ridayulianti16.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-nature-of-men-and-women.html
http://titushadiwguna.blogspot.com/2018/10/everyone-is-perfect-in-unusual-way.html?m=1
http://yevielokftn.blogspot.com/2018/10/why-do-women-are-materialistic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review international journal: similarities and the differences between my first journal and second journal review

Hi friends! At this moment I want to share my new blog about  what the similarities and the differences between my first and second blo...