Hi Ladies! ♡♡
A few days ago, I decided to read a book entitled "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" as my task from my lecture.
After read this book, I highly recommend you for read this book too (especially for a couples) because you know what? This book are contains so many explanations about the differences between a men and women in term of love that can help you to become more tolerant, accepting, and understanding with your partner in relationship ❤
There are so many chapters in this book, and in this blog I will just share a bit of what I've read in this book, particularly in chapter 5.
In this chapter, you will discover about how are the differences between a men and women in speaking different language.
Do you know that men and women are human from different planet? And do you know what does the planets name? It is Mars and Venus. these different planets are caused why men and women have their own language. Thus, this is the reason why there are so many misunderstanding and misinterpreted happened in many couples around the world. ๐
For the example is in the case of expressing their feeling vs expressing information ๐ฃ
Example case:
One day there was a couple driving a car. They had a plan to spent they holliday by went to the museum.
When in the middle of the trip, the girl saw an ice cream seller, and she said, "Look! It's an ice cream!"
Then the car driver a.k.a the girl's boyfriend said, "yes it is."
The girl was very upset, and after arrived at the museum, she said, "Why don't you just buy me the ice cream I told you before? I really want to eat that ice cream! You make me very upset!"
The boy said, "But honey, you didn't ask me to buy it before?."
At that conversation I can conclude that to fully express their feelings, women assume used various superlatives, metaphors, and generalizations. Women usually expressing their feeling by giving some code to their partner.
In that case actually the girl wants her boyfriend buy an ice cream for her, but she was upset because her boyfriend misinterpreted and give the response that she never expected before.
In that case actually the girl wants her boyfriend buy an ice cream for her, but she was upset because her boyfriend misinterpreted and give the response that she never expected before.
In addition, I can conclude also, if men mistakenly take these expressions literally, Because they misunderstand the intended meaning, they commonly react in an unsupportive manner.
Here are a few other easily misinterpreted are listed, as well as how a man might respond unsupportively according to the Men are from Mars and women are from Venus' book.
1. Women say things like this: “No one listens to me anymore.”
Men respond like this: “But I am listening to you right now.”
2. Women say things like this: “Nothing is working.”
Men respond like this: “Are you saying it is my fault?”
3. Women say things like this: “You don’t love me anymore.”
Men respond like this: “Of course I do. That’s why I’m here.”
By the way, now you can see how a “literal” translation of a woman’s words could easily mislead a man who is used to using speech as a means of conveying only facts and information.
We can also see how a man’s responses might lead to an argument. Unclear and unloving communication is the biggest problem in relationships.
The number one complaint women have in relationships is: “I don’t feel heard."
As a couple, you have to remember this one!
” when men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom ” so In syaa Allah you will have happy relationship forever after hehehe
Thank you so much for read my blog, and I hope you will get many lessons from here, and I hope you able to try to understand and appreciate your partner always ❤
See you bye bye! ๐๐









No comments:
Post a Comment