"You know my name, not my story".
Do you know what is that quote??? Or have you ever seen that quote?
I believe that you know it, because it was one of the most popular quote in this world which contain so many reflection of life. ^_^
I totally agree with this quote if in this life, most of many people just know our name, not our story. They just have heard what we've done, not what we've been through, so they can easy judge people without know well who is he/she. >_<
For some people, name is become the most important thing in their life because they will be feel more confident if they have a beautiful name. They felt shy if have unusual name, because their friends will laugh at their name. So please I beg you starting this day, stop tease unusual people name, because you don't know what is their story, and how she/he has that names.
To avoid that moment there are so many people who just use their nickname, for the example= JOE for BEJO and many more. :D
By the way, my name is Euis Rahmawati, and I would like to share a bit of my story about how I can got that "unique" name and what is that name's mean which probably heared strange for many foreigns. Lol :D
Actually my name don't have any special meaning T_T, because I was born in west java then my parents want I have sundanese name, then finally my father gave me name Euis Rahmawati.
How my father can thought that name was because EUIS was my father ex girlfriend's name:"( hmm...
In other case, because I was born in 1999 then he used Rahmawati as my last name. He said if RAHMAWATI is very famous name at that time.
![]() |
| The percentage of Rahmawati's popularity |
For the first time, to be honest actually I dislike this name because I think it's too hurt for my mom if hers daughter's name same with hers husband ex girlfriend and when I was a child there are some people who always laugh at my name, they called me Uis, ewis or Quis :'( But, after my father explain to me more specific reasons why he gave me that name was because his ex girlfriend was a very clever girl ever he met. My father was uneducated man, then he hopes I can be a clever girl like his ex girlfriend.
In addition about my last name he said if it was from indonesian language, and it has wonderful meaning, Abundance of grace (limpahan Rahmat Tuhan). <3 After heared that story now I felt greatful so much for this name now, because I realized if there are so many Du'a or hope (do'a) from my parents especially my father to me, they want I become a success woman in the future and live happily forever after. Well, If you ask me am I still loathed that name, so the answer is NO! Because I love and proud of my name. ^_^ Although you give one billion dollars for me to change my name, with all due respect I prefer to rejected your money rather than change my name heheheee
In addition about my last name he said if it was from indonesian language, and it has wonderful meaning, Abundance of grace (limpahan Rahmat Tuhan). <3 After heared that story now I felt greatful so much for this name now, because I realized if there are so many Du'a or hope (do'a) from my parents especially my father to me, they want I become a success woman in the future and live happily forever after. Well, If you ask me am I still loathed that name, so the answer is NO! Because I love and proud of my name. ^_^ Although you give one billion dollars for me to change my name, with all due respect I prefer to rejected your money rather than change my name heheheee
Moreover if I had a kids wkwk I would like to give them named siti Nurjannah for my daughter's name and Milky way Akbar Ahmad for my son's name. Lol hehe The reason why I choose Siti Nurjannah for my lovely and pretty daughter are because it is a simple and usual name in Indonesia, and I hope my daughter can became heaven's light for my husband and I in dunya and akhirah. ^_^ hihihi...
Then about my son's name reasons are because I hope my son could be a strong man as Bima Sakti in Mahabharata story. Akbar is Arabic language, and it's mean the greatest , I wish he could be a great leader in the future, and there is no special reason why I used Ahmad as my son's last name exactly, I use that name is just for his identity as a Muslim boy. Hehehe (I'm not racist LOL)
Anyway guys, do you have any favourite name in English language? If you could change your name by that name, what's name do you prefer to use as your name? please tell me by comment on this page and tell me the reasons also hehehe
If I could so I like to change my named Grace because I hope I can get God's mercy always. :)
Thank you for read my first blog and see ya' in the next blog soon!
If I could so I like to change my named Grace because I hope I can get God's mercy always. :)
Thank you for read my first blog and see ya' in the next blog soon!






Love it
ReplyDeleteThx dear! Hihihi
ReplyDelete(Y)
ReplyDelete:)
Delete